Very small Jifty application which enables execution of perl code within browser. This is a gapping security hole. You have been warned. Source code is in subversion so feel free to checkout it and play with it.
Aside from that, it's a nice tool to learn perl on the web, without need to install anything on local machine. In fast, that's why it was written.
- upload or copy/paste code or input
- run scripts from browsers and get command-line equivalent output
- resolve dependencies within code (needed to dump all files required for run)
- It execute any code entered by user on server. It will timeout it after 5s (configurable in config.yml)
- User can require any module installed on system (there is FIXME comment in code, but I'm not sure that white listing of modules would be usable).